::GIVEAWAY CLOSED:: Congrats to Erin Tales!
I know you have heard me say, many times before, that moms are the best inventors, and they truly are. When we see a need for a product, we just create it! I love that moms are so innovative, and I LOVE the mom-inventedBabycapes!
I have a confession. From the moment I first visited the Babycapes website, I fell in love with the product. I have secretly wanted to review this product for LONG time, and was so blessed to finally receive the opportunity to test a Brown Suede Sherpa Babycape on my one year old! Why are Babycapes so great, you ask? Well, let me share some information with you:
- Simple design is quick and easy to put on and take off
- Overlapping back flap allows easy access to car seat straps
- Can be put on or removed while child stays secure and undisturbed
- Easily used without altering car seat, stroller or front carrier straps
- Covers more of child’s body and extremities for warmth
- Child stays warm without feeling confined
- Front cozy for tucking in babies’ feet or older children’s hands
- One size fits newborn to preschooler
- Super soft, luxurious fabrics
- Machine wash and dry
Can you tell I love Babycapes??? Want one for your little one now? Then, please visit www.babycapesonline.com and order your own! They are currently having an awesome Amercian Economic Recovery Sale, so you can receive a GREAT DEAL if you order now.
I would like to thank Babycapes for letting me test out your product, we truly appreciate it!
*American Economic Recovery Sale for a Limited Time
To enter, simply visit the Babycapes site at babycapesonline.com come back here and leave us a comment, telling us what color and style you would pick if you won!
Earn extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
- Become a subscriber, or if you are already a subscriber. Subscribe here. (mention in comment)
- Send a tweet here about this giveaway. (mention in comment) You can also follow us on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on March 4th, 2009. USA residents only please. Good luck!