- Petit Couture is a premium children’s apparel brand that combines fashion with social-mindedness. Having encountered a significant lack of fashionable, socially-minded children’s apparel for her own kids, Rebecca Kaykas-Wolff, founder of Petit Couture, decided to do something about it. Petit Couture uses sophisticated designs, embellishments and colors that mama and tot both love and all Signature Basics layette and playwear separates and sets are sourced and manufactured in the USA.Petit Couture’s design style came about primarily due to the lack of elegant and whimsical layette and basics options in more sophisticated color choices and embellishments. All of our layette basics are in black and white interlock cotton, with additional color combinations out this Spring. Our burnout and thermal Ts are a cotton blend with distressed fabric treatments. Our signature owl creates the main visual interest on each garment with other signature details like our grosgrain ribbon (black with white detailing) and rhinestone embellishments (white crystal and black crystal). Our end desire is that our garments balance the elegance and beauty of an item you may see in a letterpress card shop with the fun urban-influence of rock n’ roll styling.Petit Couture retails for $24 to $60 USD with gift sets ranging from $55 to $125.View the collection and shop at: http://www.petitcouture.com. Also, keep up to date on the latest and join the discussion with Petit Couture on Facebook and Twitter. http://www.facebook.com/petitcouture and @petitcouture.SALE! Enter code: MomMadeThat15 at checkout and receive 15% off your total order. Offer applies to US customers only at this time.
Dapper Snappers “Fix Droopy Drawers in a Snap!” is a very smart, cost-saving alternative to adjustable waist pants for skinny kids.
The Dapper Snapper consists of a short piece of suspender elastic with snaps that fits in the back 3 belt loops of the child’s pants and snaps over the outer 2 loops to cinch the pants thereby keeping them from falling down.
The Dapper Snapper:
- Is recommended for ages 9 mo-5 yrs and One Size Fits All.
- Comes in several different colors for both girls and boys.
- Is perfect for those hand-me-downs!
- Does not need to be removed for diaper changes.
- Does not impede potty training.
- Is adjustable to 4 sizes.
- Is made in the USA.
- Is invented by a mom!
Check out our lines at www.ToddlerTechUSA.com. You can see more about Dapper Snappers on our website, including a how-to video, at www.DapperSnappers.com.
SALE! Coupon Code MMT15off to get 15% off your purchase of Dapper Snappers from www.ToddlerTechUSA.com
Need something with sparkle for your darling diva? Or maybe a little something fabulous to hold all of their hair bling? Little Curlz Couture has just what you need. We specialize in handmade crystal adorned snap barrettes, custom hair bow holders and much, much more. A little something every fashionista will adore.
Little Curlz Couture was born out of the desire to provide high-quality accessories and add a little “Pop” to every outfit. Founded by a mother of two little girls, with tiara taste and designer dreams, she started giving barrettes and bow holders as gifts and as more people asked for them Little Curlz Couture came to be in July of 2009.
Our goal is to make sure you are always completely satisfied with your purchase. All items can be customized to suit your needs. Our crystal barrettes are perfect for dress or play. With our accessories your little one will always be Classy & Fabulous!
Visit us at www.dcronic.etsy.com.
SALE! 10% discount with code MMT10 in note to seller & I will refund after payment is made thru paypal.
::GIVEAWAY CLOSED:: Congrats to Erin Tales!
I know you have heard me say, many times before, that moms are the best inventors, and they truly are. When we see a need for a product, we just create it! I love that moms are so innovative, and I LOVE the mom-inventedBabycapes!
I have a confession. From the moment I first visited the Babycapes website, I fell in love with the product. I have secretly wanted to review this product for LONG time, and was so blessed to finally receive the opportunity to test a Brown Suede Sherpa Babycape on my one year old! Why are Babycapes so great, you ask? Well, let me share some information with you:
I believe the best, and most important, feature about this product is being able to buckle my child into his car seat, without a big coat on, and just placing the cape over everything. According to the National Highway Transportation Authority, you should “always remove bulky clothing or blankets before you place your child in the seat.” The Babycape makes it much safer for your child to travel by car during the cold months, which, alone, makes it worth the $39*-$59* investment. I tried it out on a cold day and it took little effort to buckle my son into his seat, and then drape the Babycape over him. Not only was he super warm and safe, but he looked adorable!Babycapes are assembled in the USA, and are made of super soft fabrics. I love the suede on the outside of my Babycape, and the inside fabric is so warm and cozy-it’s like having your favorite blanket wrapped around you! There are three fabrics to choose from-Minky Sherpa Suede (heaviest weight), Minky Marshmallow (softest fabric), and Minky Cuddle (lightest fabric). There are two slits in the front of each cape for older babies or toddlers to have their hands free, which worked well for my son to drink his bottle and play with toys while sitting in his car seat. One size fits all, so you don’t need to buy a winter coat for years! That, too, is worth the investment.
- Simple design is quick and easy to put on and take off
- Overlapping back flap allows easy access to car seat straps
- Can be put on or removed while child stays secure and undisturbed
- Easily used without altering car seat, stroller or front carrier straps
- Covers more of child’s body and extremities for warmth
- Child stays warm without feeling confined
- Front cozy for tucking in babies’ feet or older children’s hands
- One size fits newborn to preschooler
- Super soft, luxurious fabrics
- Machine wash and dry
Can you tell I love Babycapes??? Want one for your little one now? Then, please visit www.babycapesonline.com and order your own! They are currently having an awesome Amercian Economic Recovery Sale, so you can receive a GREAT DEAL if you order now.
I would like to thank Babycapes for letting me test out your product, we truly appreciate it!
*American Economic Recovery Sale for a Limited Time::GIVEAWAY::Babycapes would like to give one lucky winner a Babycape!
To enter, simply visit the Babycapes site at babycapesonline.com come back here and leave us a comment, telling us what color and style you would pick if you won!
Earn extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
- Become a subscriber, or if you are already a subscriber. Subscribe here. (mention in comment)
- Send a tweet here about this giveaway. (mention in comment) You can also follow us on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on March 4th, 2009. USA residents only please. Good luck!